Summary of Work
- Haselden Construction
- Replacement of CRAC Unit and Condensing Unit
- Replace Existing Ductwork and GRD’s
- Completion in Late September 2017
SWA Technical Ops Line Maintenance
- FCI Constructors
- Create New Tool Storage Space along with Updated Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms and New Break Room.
- Two Phase Project with an anticipated completion of January 2018.
- Demo of existing ductwork, mechanical equipment, and plumbing fixtures
- Furnish and install new AHU’s
- Furnish and Install New Plumbing Fixtures
- Install Duct and Mechanical piping to support new spaces
Tom’s Urban Tivoli
- White CG
- Mechanical and Plumbing installation for the new Tom’s Urban Tivoli that is being built in the Westin Hotel located at Denver International Airport.
- RK Mechanical
- Installation of Mechanical & Plumbing systems for baggage claim associated with the future Great Hall Project.